Sourthern Comfort Foods
Comfort Foods of the South
© 2011 Spice Delight
VIDEOS TO WATCH
Grilled Pork Chops with Rosemary and Mustard
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup whole grain mustard
1 tablespoon whole dried rosemary
2 (6oz) boneless pork chops
1 tablespoon Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
1. In a medium size bowl mix the first 3 ingredients together.
2. Spread an evenly amount of mustard mixture on both sides of chops.
3. Dusk an evenly amount of Spice Delight All- Purpose Essence on both sides of chops, and then let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Heat grill to medium heat and grill chops 3 minutes per side
1. Try to use 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick chop for faster cooking time.
2. Make sure grill is clean.
3. Rub grill down with oil just before grilling.
4. Cover chops with foil to retain moisture and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.